Upgrade and update your developer skills with Adobe Flex video training with Easily accessible content for 5-day self-paced learning environment.
What is Flex? A powerful open source framework for rapidly building expressive, highly interactive multi-platform rich internet Applications
What is Adobe Flash Builder? A professional-grade, Eclipse-based development tool for building multi-platform rich Internet applications (RIAs) and content using the open source Flex framework
To get started:
- Download and install Flash Builder 4 (requires free Adobe membership).
- Watch a short overview video (6:21) to learn what to expect from this training.
- Download the project files for each training day.
- Project files include starter and solution files for the exercises and video transcripts. If you prefer, you can download the files for each exercise individually from the respective exercise pages.
- To maximize your learning, view the videos and complete the exercises in the order listed.
- Basic programming concepts, processes, and constructs
- XML, HTML, and CSS
- Basic understanding of how Flex and Flash Builder work together
Want to view Flex in a Week videos offline? You can download the videos from this page.